Wednesday 21 August 2013

Welcome :)

Welcome to my blog !

Here I want to share my life with the world wide web. I want to stimulate myself into losing some weight. I want to share my hobbies, laughs and sorrows with you !

So let me introduce myself. My name is Jacquie. I am 40. I want to get healthy (read loose lots of weight) preferably before i hit menopause. I have the most wonderful son in the world. He is 8 and has ADHD and PDD-NOS and that is a lot of work. I have been married for 15 years and love my hubby dearly. I work 26 hours a week (spread out over 5 days). I have a score of hobbies...all of which will probably pass review sometime or another.

I joined weight watchers in January 2012. I lost 25 kilo's (4 stone or 55 pounds) in a year and gained back half of that over Christmas and New Year. Since then i have been finding it hard to motivate myself into getting back on track.

I love planning our weekly menu's, i love cooking (making and changing recipes), i love to harvest clean and healthy food from my little square foot garden.


I want to blog on a regular basis. I need to do this !

Huggles from Holland
Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment